Monday, November 17, 2014

Successfully completed M101P: MongoDB for developers


I have successfully finished the course M101P:MongoDB for developers, offered by the MongoDB, available at the university.mongodb.com.

The course is taught by Mr Andrew Erlichson, who holds phd from the university of stanford and is currently the Vice President Education at MongoDB Inc.

This course gives us an idea of what MongoDB is, how to use CRUD, how to design and engineer applications using schema, how to optimize performance and how to use aggregation framework.

I have received a certificate of completion duly signed and attested by both, Mr Max Schireson, CEO, MongoDB and Andrew Erlichson. I have scored 70% marks, and the cut off score to get certified for this course is 65%.

I have enjoyed the course, the way it has been presented, challenging assignments which has made me hands on on MongoDB ,online discussion forum where people were really helpful. Also, the final exam was really tricky, and I am glad that I have managed 70% overall.

Thanks for thinking about teaching and sharing knowledge with others, the journey has been wonderful.





No comments: