Friday, April 24, 2015

University of Edinburgh - Conditional Offer



Hello Everyone,

It has been long time that I have written something. But what a break it has been.

I am writing this post with a proud feeling. The reason for this is that I have received a conditional offer for Masters of Science from the University of Edinburgh.

Well, I struggled for nearly 2 years, and finally, my efforts have come to the fruition. The University of Edinbugrh is a prestigious university, where finest minds of the world come together and entry is extremely competitive.

The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English speaking world.

Famous personalities of this university includes Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham Bell-Founder of Bell Labs, Mathematician Thomas Bayes, and Arthur Conan Doyle who created famous detective Sherlock Holmes.

Informatics is the study of natural and engineered computational systems. It encompasses the academic disciplines of computer science, software engineering, artificial intelligence and cognitive science.

This indeed is the beginning of a new journey of my life.



No comments: